Friday, October 12, 2007

Thing 8:RSS Feeds and Clutter

I'm fascinated and a little dazed by all the sources of information available through these feeds. I subscribed to four or five literature and wordsmithing feeds I found through bloglines and also added Merlin, which should prove interesting ( and, hey,there was our own Beth Tribe!). Since I've done a whirlwind tour of RSS feeds--what they are, how to add them to my list, what some of them have to offer--I almost don't remember any stuff I learned from the feeds, themselves. I hope over the next few weeks I'll be able to take my broom to the clutter of information drifting through, and find a few fun and pertinent sources. This process is a little frenetic and time-consuming, but I'm glad I know about some of these feeds.

No comments: